HELPFUL HINTS IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR FIRST VISIT RELAXED AND STRESS-FREE.
1. Entering the doors. The main doors put you in our Gathering Room where you will be welcomed with a smile. It’s like a big living room. Our Worship Center is to your left through the double doors. Unless you’ve had too much coffee then we will be glad to direct you to the restrooms.
2. What To Wear We want you to feel comfortable joining us for worship. People wear anything from shorts and sandals to business casual.
3. Worship Service As you enter into our worship center you will receive a worship folder. The entire service is printed on big screens, everything from prayers, to readings, to songs. Make sure you check out the insert called GRACE NOTES that lets you know what’s going on at Grace.
4. No Expectations. As a visitor, you won’t be singled out or asked to give a dime. We want you to remain as anonymous as you want to be, but we encourage you to visit our church over several weeks to see what Grace is all about.
5. We Love Kids! At Grace we encourage families to worship together, from infants to teenagers. We are not bothered by baby talk or active toddlers. We do have a Nursery and Cry Room from which you can see and hear the service, in case your little one, or toddler, or teenager gets fussy!
6. Come As You Are.
We are blessed to have you here! Come and experience God's grace.