- Come learn the science backed benefits of exercise and an active lifestyle at all ages!
- You DON'T have to train like an Olympian to decrease your disease risk, improve current health and enjoy the beautiful like God has given you!
- Again! All ages are encouraged and welcomed to participate. (There will be a session for High School students May 11)
- Bring a friend! Let's grow our community and help build each other up!
- I will conduct a brief survey to learn what sorts of activities and events you'd like to see happen at Grace when it comes to improving our health and wellness and strengthening our church relationships.
- "Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body." 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
May 4, 2022 7:00 PM
Grace Lutheran Fellowship Gymnasium
MS-Exercise Science: Wellness and Nutrition
BS-Exercise Science: Fitness Specialist
ACSM- Exercise Physiologist
NSCA-Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Cell: (586) 630-1102