Starting February 24, 2020, Grace will begin a Community Bible Experience. We will read through New Testament Scripture everyday and come together each week to discuss what we have read. Meeting dates and times here at Grace: Thursdays at 7pm and Sundays at 9:45am.
Get Ready to Read Big. Read Real. Read Together.
Dive into a whole new experience of Scripture!
- READ BIG—The Books of the Bible is an engaging approach to Scripture. Not a verse here or a chapter there, but whole books read in their original context.
- READ REAL— The Books of the Bible strips away centuries of added formatting so you can read and enjoy just the Bible text. No chapter and verse numbers. No study notes. No cross reference or footnotes. No red letters.
- READ TOGETHER—The Community Bible Experience is a new way to talk about the Bible: less like a Bible study, more like a book club. Everyone is welcome, no matter how much (or little) of the Bible you have already read. Join us as we dive deep into the Bible together!
Community Bible Experience is a different way to read the Bible: less like a reference book, more like a story. CBE is a lot simpler than most Bible studies or church-wide campaigns. It consists of a few basic ingredients—a Bible unlike any other, a 40-day reading plan of the New Testament, and five discussion questions:
- What’s something you noticed for the first time?
- What questions did you have?
- Was there anything that bothered you?
- What did you learn about God's love?
- What did you learn about loving God and others?